• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

July 4 is National Sidewalk Egg Frying Day!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had time to tabulate the July target results as shown below. That egg was a challenging target! I corrected a couple of the posted scores because the balls were not halfway into the scoring ring. Sometimes it is difficult to tell, but an easy way to check is place an unfired target under the target you shot - makes it easier to determine if the hole is half in. Hope everyone enjoyed the target and has a chance to get out to shoot the potato target for August.

July 2024 ML Match Results.jpg

Attachments

• July 2024 ML Match Results.pdf
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
Finally had time to tabulate the July target results as shown below. That egg was a challenging target! I corrected a couple of the posted scores because the balls were not halfway into the scoring ring. Sometimes it is difficult to tell, but an easy way to check is place an unfired target under the target you shot - makes it easier to determine if the hole is half in. Hope everyone enjoyed the target and has a chance to get out to shoot the potato target for August.

View attachment 339467
Well I better get better.

gary, thank you for your time and effort to bring this bragging rite's match to us my only comment is the difficulty in finding the thread each month it would be nice if it showed up in "the what muzzleloading stuff did you today" thread. by the way I do shoot the target every month it just is never any thing I want the world to see how poor I shoot at this stage of my life

gary, thank you for your time and effort to bring this bragging rite's match to us my only comment is the difficulty in finding the thread each month it would be nice if it showed up in "the what muzzleloading stuff did you today" thread. by the way I do shoot the target every month it just is never any thing I want the world to see how poor I shoot at this stage of my life
Thanks! Easy way to find match info is click on the FORUMS link at top LH side of page. Scroll down to "General Muzzleloading" and then click on "Members Only Online Shooting Contests". All of the monthly matches are listed here:

https://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/forums/members-only-online-shooting-contests.77/

Latest posts

Back