• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler fowler, a couple of photos,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it’s now costing nearly $1500 for a shipped Kibler kit including the lock... their prices keep climbing. Hoping they don’t price themselves out of the unique niche they’ve made in the market.

I’m also noticing the “encouraged” walnut option is $160 more expensive than either standard maple or cherry... what’s up with that?

Well you could get a TVM Standard kit for $1,200 or an In the White kit for $2,100. I got the Standard Kit and that will never happen again, it was a big mistake that caused me a lot of grief :mad:.
From what I see and hear Kibler is light years ahead. If they only offered a percussion non Hawken.

i have the stock in basic color now.
Fowler color 1.jpg
fowler color 2.jpg
fowler color 3.jpg

well i am about done. i broke the ramrod! my fault. i will order another Monday. i got a couple of quick photos before the rain today. 100& chance of rain and 100% humidity, you have to love SC lowcountry, this gun is not shiny like the first photo appears to be. the metal is real good, my buddy mulebrain called it antique white, LOL i will get better ones latter. but for now, here is some inspiration for ya'll now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
kibler finish 1.jpg
kibler finish 2.jpg
kibler finish 3.jpg
kibler finish 4.jpg
kibler finish 5.jpg

well i am about done. i broke the ramrod! my fault. i will order another Monday. i got a couple of quick photos before the rain today. 100& chance of rain and 100% humidity, you have to love SC lowcountry, this gun is not shiny like the first photo appears to be. the metal is real good, my buddy mulebrain called it antique white, LOL i will get better ones latter. but for now, here is some inspiration for ya'll now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
View attachment 335136View attachment 335137View attachment 335138View attachment 335139View attachment 335140
Looks awesome, what was your process for darkening the gun?

View attachment 335136View attachment 335137View attachment 335138View attachment 335139View attachment 335140

You’d have to be fuller than a tick on stump liquour to call that anything but PURTY!!!!

i will be building this gun to sell, put your order in early! LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
View attachment 333595View attachment 333596View attachment 333597View attachment 333598View attachment 333599View attachment 333600
I have been building black powder rifles , pistols and shotguns for over 40 years. I did not start building from scratch. If Mr. Kibler sparks an interest in someone that can lead to a lifetime of enjoyment, all the power to him

Back