• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
54Mountain -

Not to worry - I did not expect to last too long in this skirmish. Just gonna have to practice some more.

Swamp Rat said:
You guys shootin for a prize? I can donate a 4oz bottle of pure Bear oil I just rendered to the winner. :thumbsup:

Swampy, yer a NOBLE man! :hatsoff:

hey fat jack,,,,, :blah: :blah: the little round ball is in your court now :rotf: don't want to put no pressure on you :hmm: but.....

We have more shots reported. Still more to go. Three matches have been decided so far.

Fresh Meat .................. Wounded

flaming canvas 2.585"..... soggy 2.625"
54mountain 2.375"......... mykeal 4.1875"
Jim/OH .915".............. HFD60 1.02"

Good shootin' guys! :hatsoff:

Huntin Dawg said:
Swamp Rat said:
:hmm: Maybe somethin to this....the spring bears are Canadian! Whilst the fall bears are U.S.A bears! :hmm:

:confused:

HD

:haha: I have a guide in New Brunswick saves me fat from the spring bears taken. Thats where I get most of my fat unless the boys get lucky in the fall up in the Adirondacks.

There you are!!! Thought maybe you was hiding. You take your shot yet I'm getting anxious to get my bear juice?

Swamp Rat said:
Huntin Dawg said:
Swamp Rat said:
:hmm: Maybe somethin to this....the spring bears are Canadian! Whilst the fall bears are U.S.A bears! :hmm:

:confused:

HD

:haha: I have a guide in New Brunswick saves me fat from the spring bears taken. Thats where I get most of my fat unless the boys get lucky in the fall up in the Adirondacks.

:rotf:
I thought the Canadian bears were going to RI for spring break.
:rotf:

HD

:haha:

Well I am going to take my shot in the morning... I know where its hitting at 25yds off a bench... not a clue at 50 yds off hand. I hope I hit paper! :haha:

Well I am going to shoot mine tomorrow. All I had planned to shoot this week was smoothbores. So my first shot will be with a repo 1777 Charleyville flintlock musket. If I put a hole in the paper it will be a big one! Oh well maybe next month I will be shooting something with them grooves inside the barrel!

grzrob said:
Well I am going to shoot mine tomorrow. All I had planned to shoot this week was smoothbores. So my first shot will be with a repo 1777 Charleyville flintlock musket. If I put a hole in the paper it will be a big one! Oh well maybe next month I will be shooting something with them grooves inside the barrel!

You cheat though.... you practice :rotf: Whats this "if" manure you know where that ball is going to go :bow: :thumbsup:

tretz.gif

So I Have To Replace My Front Site Saturday
And Take A Shot Towards VA. With Out Noin Where
The Ball Is Going you Might Want To Ware Your
Hard Hat Around 12 Noon PDST Saturday.
Windage & elivation :hmm:
Just Sayin Roy :rotf:
--------------------
Dan-L

soggy said:
Swamp Rat said:
:hmm: ........Sounds to me like them Canadian bears must be full of it .... :grin:

That must be why every spring I wake up with a powerfull hungry on and scratching my fur? :blah:

RC said:
Beware!! swampy has "people"!!.. :shocked2: :wink:
Hmmmm,
"People" up here eh?
Maybe I'll re-word some of my posts on here.....NB is on a few hours away. :hmm: :grin:

Dan-L said:
--------------------
Dan-L
New sight, huh?
I'm a fixin to get behind a big oak tree at that time just in case yer sight is "mal-adjusted" and strays a bit North. :rotf:

Halftail said:
RC said:
Hmmmm,
"People" up here eh?
Maybe I'll re-word some of my posts on here.....NB is on a few hours away. :hmm: :grin:
:hmm: you've been warned....... :shocked2: ...

bucktales said:
Dan-L said:
--------------------
Dan-L
New sight, huh?
I'm a fixin to get behind a big oak tree at that time just in case yer sight is "mal-adjusted" and strays a bit North. :rotf:

:haha:

RC said:
Halftail said:
RC said:
Hmmmm,
"People" up here eh?
:hmm: you've been warned....... :shocked2: ...
I know a few of them Bear Folks from NB my self....one in particular smells like Donuts and Coka Cola...Might just be a speck overweight.I suspect it's from all the Bear Bait he eats on his way to and from the stand site.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back