• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a perhaps helpfull idea for some on shooting your paper: this being a campaign year there's plenty around. The little field goal looking wires that they use to stick through the little campaign signs, the wire frame works real good taping your paper in and its easier to mess with..... :thumbsup:

Swamp Rat said:
I learned a long time ago, never trust a Canadian! :blah:

You have to be more specific Swampy. I myself was raised in Saskatchewan Canada and everyone there was a fine, upstanding, kind, considerate citizen. Of course I guess it could be different in Nova Scotia... :rotf: :rotf:. So put on your cheerleading outfit and cheer for me. We'll have a little inside competition....Canuck against Canuck. I'll see if I can outshoot Halftail and Soggy for you.....(unless of course I get partnered with one of them).

It's only fair I warn y'all that I went out to sight in my .50 Mountain rifle last night and put 5 shots in a ragged hole group, off hand in the wind. Okay okay so maybe I used a bench rest but if I can get my shakey old carcass to squeeze off a few good shots off hand....... :hmm:. At the very least if I get knocked out in the second round I'll know I can't blame the rifle.

First time in a long time my day off coincided with some decent weather so I took my shot today. Don't know who I was shooting at, or what they did to deserve it, but I shot 'em anyway and feel much better now that's it done as they probably deserved it. Let the feudin' commence.

jethro, i'll send a double reese's cup if'n i don't "draw" bill fer the duel...gees i can see him smilin from here! :shocked2: :haha:

We didn't even start yet and it's startin already. :rotf:

tretz.gif

Bakeoven Bill said:
First time in a long time my day off coincided with some decent weather so I took my shot today. Don't know who I was shooting at, or what they did to deserve it, but I shot 'em anyway and feel much better now that's it done as they probably deserved it. Let the feudin' commence.
:stir: :stir: :stir: :rotf: :rotf:

Shots fired! :shocked2: Everbody DUCK!
Hard tellin' which one of us he was shootin' at! :haha:

Purty soon there'll come a nice day around here and I won't be at work.... probly about June... but I'll be shootin' at Somebody while it's still April and May anyhow. :grin:

:grin: What a bunch of "WUZZIES"...........What's the tell of a little bit of bad weather when it comes to shootin'?......................Geeezze! I'm gonna dig my snow shoes out, mush my dog team to the range , shovel out the backstop, go back home and get the supplies that I forgot to bring the first time, and then shoot my target......... :blah: :blah: :blah: :grin: :grin: :grin: :rotf: :rotf:

The hard part is going to be shooting just one shot. Ain't never done that before. I mean, all that exercise for just one shot? Seems, I don't know, unnatural somehow. Perverted, that's what it is - an unnatural act. Prolly illegal somewhere. Speaking of unnatural acts, I'm going to contact my Congressman - he ignores me on everything else, so why not this?

jethro224 said:
Purty soon there'll come a nice day around here and I won't be at work.... probly about June...

Durn, you think you got it bad? It's gonna be 73 degrees here Saturday. I might have ta bring an ice chest to the range in case I get thirsty. :rotf: GW

grey whiskers said:
jethro224 said:
Purty soon there'll come a nice day around here and I won't be at work.... probly about June...

Durn, you think you got it bad? It's gonna be 73 degrees here Saturday. I might have ta bring an ice chest to the range in case I get thirsty. :rotf: GW
Yeah me too!................ :doh:
Copyofuntitled.jpg

Tough seein a piece of white paper in those conditions, I suppose. :hmm: :rotf:

Soggy, why dontcha pitch a couple snowballs at grey whiskers so's he'll quit braggin' 'bout all that there Kaliforny sunshine. :haha:

Weather ain't too bad around here... if ya don't mind light rain and 30-40mph wind...

jethro224 said:
Soggy, why dontcha pitch a couple snowballs at grey whiskers so's he'll quit braggin' 'bout all that there Kaliforny sunshine. :haha:

Weather ain't too bad around here... if ya don't mind light rain and 30-40mph wind...
Just trying to :stir: :stir: get folks going...........More than likely there's more snow in California right now than there is in Nova Scotia (we ain't got no mountains )
The road to the range might be a little muddy, but that's ok ; what I'm dreading is in about another month and a half the blackflies and mesquitos will eat your ears off during a range session :(

I was going to go shoot my target yesterday but it was only 75 degrees, clear and calm. I decided I would wait for a nice day. :haha:

50 yds sounds like it's pretty close to Fusil range, may give it a try if I can decide which size ball to use, I'll confirm via PM if it looks like I'll get a chance to shoot before the parings.

tg, I'll be waitin' to hear from ya.

soggy, since yer out of snowballs, toss a couple mudballs towards Mountainman56. :rotf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back