• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Post deleted by Claude

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 years as a tanker in the army, last 5 months as a tank commander in Viet Nam. retired in 1968 because of wounds.

Brfire

The Screaming Eagles saved my butt during the '68 Tet Offensive while I was in Bien Hoa (near Saigon). Over 1400 bad guys KIA within our fence lines thanks to you guys and the F-100s with napalm and 20mm fire.

THANK YOU to all of you guys!!!!! :thumbsup:

I spent 2 years active duty in the Navy, 66-68, aboard the USS Liberty. Since 1977 I have been in the Texas Army National Guard. I am at a sergeants major conference at Ft Jackson SC today.

SGM Joel Lehman

Three years Regular Army 1959-1962, 18 months Republic of Korea (including the JFK extension), reserves until 1965.

So what are there 3 19D's in the group?

There are at least three that I'm aware of. I remember that you were because I almost PM'ed you when you made a comment about your MOS in another post, but then I deleted it. I also saw another post referring to that MOS, but I don't remeber who it was.

None whatsoever!

My year, they called the numbers but for the first time did not take anyone. Had # 346 anyway. :haha:

US Army..23yrs, 6mth & 26days..but who's counting! Started out with the 101st Abn Div's 1st Bde (when it was still airborne) for my first RVN tour, then went to the 82nd Abn, 5th Grp and came off jump status. Spent the rest of my time bouncing from the 1st-3rd & 4th Divs with time out for Drill Sgt duty & assignments to different staff type jobs. Still keep in touch with a few of my old pards. With the kind help of Old Charlie and this very Forum, I got in touch with as old buddy just a week or so ago (thanks again Old Charlie). :)

5 years in the mexican war.
10 years in wwII,
3 years in carters skeleton army as a combatt engr,
3 years as infantry, reserves,
3 years as cannon cocker 8" self propelled howie,
in the national guard :results:

got the pics to prove it :crackup:

BB

Joined up in 90 as a 12B, did some time over here (kuwait) in the first one, Also did a tour in Somalia. Got out for 4 years and came back in as an Armament repairer. So now I am over here again :shocking:
Oh well, be home in a few days! :thumbsup:

I spent four wonderful years in the great USMC (84-88). Then I got smart and joined the US Air Force Reserves! They send me to all the neet places I dreamed of as a kid like Irac and Kuwait. They also send me to awful places like Antarcitca, New Zealand, Germany, and so on! I guess thats why I haven't quit yet, I love the free vacations! :youcrazy: :peace:

Back