• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Re-vamp the site?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like this site a whole lot better if the format was changed so that classified are hard to find...
How about it? First thing that I do is check the ads, then look at threads in flintlocks and then caplocks.
I am not needing anything, but I keep looking.
I love tongue in cheek statements !!!!/Ed

I also ignore the classifieds. Every time I go there it costs me money, buying things I never knew I needed until there it is, staring me in the face. Even if I don't go there, they hunt me down like a coon hound.

My habits mimic yours to a T. I look at all the stuff I don't need, then go to the flint lock section and then the percussion section. No more than 15-20 times daily.

I would like this site a whole lot better if the format was changed so that classified are hard to find...
How about it? First thing that I do is check the ads, then look at threads in flintlocks and then caplocks.
I am not needing anything, but I keep looking.
I bet your wife told you to write that! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back