• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sales of Firearms and Ammo at Flea Market

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
judging by a lot of comments here it is plain to see why the govt has no fear of the 2nd amendment or gun owners knowing they will stand up and salute their jailers for every restrictive law they pass

One solution would be to open the NCIS data base up to everyone, not just FFL's. The information is from public records, anyway. We opened the records on sex offenders, why not thieves, people adjudged dangerous to themselves or others? Then again. some have "skeletons", I suppose.

One solution would be to open the NCIS data base up to everyone, not just FFL's. The information is from public records, anyway. We opened the records on sex offenders, why not thieves, people adjudged dangerous to themselves or others? Then again. some have "skeletons", I suppose.
I AGREE 100 PERCENT!!!!

They also jacked up the cost of renewal's mine went from $33 to $300 so I sent it back to them with my bound book as required. Then they started hassling me for about a year wanting to know the name and address of my employee or partner. I finally convinced them I never had an employee or partner.
they got just what they wanted.

I wonder if you anti gun people posing as pro gun realize that more then a few mass school shooters bought guns and passed the NCIS check. how many normal guys married kids good job flipped out and killed their families? NCIS checks dont mean shict. just another useless law meant to hassle people

The atf needs to focus on violent gang members and cartel drug dealers instead of people doing a rare occasional sale. If you are selling 50 guns a month without an FFL , yes, that’s not good, but no reason to raid someone at the cops
The atf needs to focus on violent gang members and cartel drug dealers instead of people doing a rare occasional sale. If you are selling 50 guns a month without an FFL , yes, that’s not good, but no reason to raid someone at 5am.
cops scared of them cause they will fight back rather issue tickets to soccer moms. in the cities cop higher ups getting paid off from the narcos

The girls I work with do research on guys they may want to date using online record searches. Mostly for domestic violence and drug convictions. Privacy is a thing of the past.

And getting a CCW card opens doors to. I know people who never will pack heat, they just got the training and card to show they are not a felon.

And getting a CCW card opens doors to. I know people who never will pack heat, they just got the training and card to show they are not a felon.
I'm not busting on anyone, If someone chooses to do something and it's not hurting anybody else let it eat.
I think that's kinda funny that they feel they would have to do such a thing.
Just me.

The girls I work with do research on guys they may want to date using online record searches. Mostly for domestic violence and drug convictions. Privacy is a thing of the past.
men should do a search on the girls maybe find out they are on only fans

This administration is hell-bent on figuring out how to make it as hard as possible for individuals to sell firearms. They are trying to get around the government being unable to interfere with intra-state firearm sales while still hampering the ability of an individual to sell a firearm to another individual without going through an FFL.

They are doing this by cranking down on what constitutes "being in business" selling firearms:

https://www.atf.gov/news/press-rele...e-definition-engaged-business-firearms-dealer

"“Under this regulation, it will not matter if guns are sold on the internet, at a gun show, or at a brick-and-mortar store: if you sell guns predominantly to earn a profit, you must be licensed, and you must conduct background checks,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland. “This regulation is a historic step in the Justice Department’s fight against gun violence. It will save lives.”"

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regul...rule2022r-17f-questionsandanswerspdf/download

The end objective here is universal background checks.

And I agree, I'd rather have NICS open to the public and eliminate the FFL middle man. Anyone should be able to go to the NICS website, enter their identifying information, and receive a one-time-use code you can then give to anyone (dealer or individual), and they can enter that code into the NICs web site with your identifying information and receive a simple YES or NO SALE result. This service should be free to use, or a very modest fee ($5 or less).

This will have the result of making local dealers have to compete against online sales, so expect the gun industry to be against it. Dealers love sales going through NICS because it adds an arbitrary fee to the sale making most mail-order transfers for commodity guns not worth it.

Eliminate private sales and prevent anyone under 18 from owning a gun and you have effectively ensure that is under 18 now would be a felon without paperwork. No more passing guns down to your kids.

judging by a lot of comments here it is plain to see why the govt has no fear of the 2nd amendment ....
When you say "govt" I think you mean the Executive Branch. It's clear the Supreme Court has respect and regard for the Second Amendment. I think maybe at least half of the Legislative Branch does as well. But what's also clear is that the Executive Branch, as currently occupied in both its Executive and its Cabinet-level Departments has no respect and regard for the Supreme Court or the Legislative Branch. The Executive Branch, even since long before the current occupant of the head of that branch, has sought to unbalance the Consititutional balance of powers in its favor. Leading us to today with an entrenched without limits establishment bureacracy under that branch that is exercising powers allowed to them by that branch that go well beyond laws passed by the Legislative Branch and ruled as Constitutional by the Judicial Branch. The "govt" is not the problem. The problem is how it came to be so unbalanced. The problem is also what can be done to rebalance it again. If the "separation of powers" designed into our government isn't working any more, and if one branch doesn't respect and abide by the powers alloted to another branch, we can't rely on the government itself to "fix" itself, because it's simply no longer working in the way it was originally designed to work. The real problem is that the "govt" is broken.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back