• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

We need hunting/trophy pics here!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skychief said:
sooner said:
Here you go Skychief my favorite from 2016

What do we have here Sooner? :hmm:

Looks like someone is still on "scum-bucket" and didn't pay their ransom to be able to show their own pictures! I've dumped all my scum-bucket pictures onto Flickr and won't ever use Scumbucket again.

2WB2Yna.jpg

ArfKB5I.jpg

g6mUe2h.jpg

1Cz6P4Q.jpg

daB0nu9.jpg

lEKzML6.jpg

9FktUTy.jpg

T238K4O.jpg

yqPZlKG.jpg

not sure what happened the image was fine when I posted, anyway it was a turkey taken with my 20 gauge flintlock.

Bucketbrigade has decided to hold pics for ransom unless you fork over extra . There are some instructions under The Forum section at teh top of the main page about moving them to a less materialistic host.

Those be some BIG mulies and that 1st goat....you sure made it look BIG in the photo. NICE hunting and excellent photo's!

My season starts Friday. As usual I got a weeks worth of work TODAY and fully expect it to continue so I can maybe get out a short afternoon this weekend :cursing:

Thank you Lord for the work! Lord? wanna go huntin sat afternoon? :surrender: :rotf:

As usual I shall shoot (at) the first legal animule and hope to have a nice fellow member post a pic (still puter challenged) :redface:

You're going to be eating high on the hog, now.
:hmm: I just happened to realize how that sounds; pun intended. :thumbsup:

Now....I remember a guy on this forum who goes by the handle "Skychief" that shot a tremendous 150 class 8 pointer a couple years back...and yet I haven't seen THAT picture posted yet.

Com'on now Skychief...we all ponied up...how 'bout a picture of that Indiana Whopper? :photoSmile:

Skychief I got this 10 pointer 2 nd day of muzzle loader season . Tomhttps://farm5.staticflickr.com/4498/38146163316_015c400d79_m.jpg

Here are photos of a few of the pronghorn bucks I saw on my September scouting before my hunt. This first one is probably a Boone and Crockett head. Don't even remember where I took this photo in my hunt area.

Back