• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

We need hunting/trophy pics here!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please school me on Tule elk. Are they bigger or smaller than Rocky Mtn. elk?

That bobcat has spots galore. I don't think I've ever seen one spotted everywhere like that. Most of ours have a semi-solid back with spots on the belly and legs.

Its been too long since I killt any big game! No wonder I'm going through withdrawls!

You guys sure Know how to get it done with Black Powder!!

The 2010/11 winter/spring were good to me!!

New Mexico Bull Elk 2010
zvOq6bc.jpg
[/img]

New Mexico Whitetail 2010
Nrp9UgP.jpg
[/img]

Traditional Cottontail 2011
DhuaKgs.jpg
[/img]

New Mexico Merriams Turkey 2011
nCnoAee.jpg
[/img]

Jay54 said:
The Tule Elk are the smallest elk. They only live in California and are hard to get tags for.

If they're only in California, I'll pass. My hope is that I never spend a nickel in the state.
Jerry Brown can ask Linda Ronstadt for some dough if she still has any.

I hope this one turns out better .10 pointer 2 nd morning of muzzleloader season.

26626725969_95f9f810a9_m.jpg

Back