• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shot the Revolutionary Challenge from another forum.
100 yds, cold bore, offhand, 45cal 440 diameter 125grnLRB, 018 patch, 70 grn 2f Goex
IMG_4260.jpeg

Last edited:
made a .533 mold on the cnc.
I made my first one almost 20 years ago without the benefit of a cnc it took me over 30 hours of off and on time at work I made the handles and the blocks God they are ugly the first set of blocks were off because I didn't index correctly. They were slightly off and didn't make a perfect ball, so I made the second one and it drops a very good .545" ball for my T/C 56 cal smooth bore I didn't want to pay the price T/C wanted for their blocks and I couldn't get balls for it from the plant.

That's a very pretty coloration. What subspecies is it.

Think it got dormant real fast when @Gtrubicon spotted it.
It’s a Western Diamondback, the colors on this one were very vivid compared to all the others I’ve come across. We also have Timber Rattlers here. They are very dark.

Attachments

• IMG_0198.jpeg
    IMG_0198.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Banjos horns and things, do you know what a Volvo lap lander is, well most are full of rust , very rare , but a four wheel drive built for off road for the Hungarian army ,1982 ,and built there too , even the axels are off a jeep USA

And for me hunting truck. !!!!!!

1968 1.8 Volvo petrol engine tops 70 mph. Been helping my son getting it going, turns over but it’s Sunday and I need to spend £60 on HT bits , But back home tomorrow 90 miles from Cirencester in the west to Esher in the east . And then eBay I’ll come down in a few weeks again. , wife happy as she sees her grandson . Well I try to entertain with something new

Stephen 53 said I fancy a long term project. He’s a vegetarian , hates guns and hunting but likes fishing
Did you order that from the sportsman's guide?

Seems to me he used to have a surplus military vehicle you could mail order it and they deliver the vehicle to your house it was from some foreign army surplus

It’s a Western Diamondback, the colors on this one were very vivid compared to all the others I’ve come across. We also have Timber Rattlers here. They are very dark.
I would bet even money that it had shed not long ago. really a pretty snake. sorry snake if you are a male! if that's the case it is very handsome!

Powder Valley is doing free HAZMAT today on orders $99+, so I ordered 4 lbs. of Goex 2Fg, along with a couple boxes of Hornady .480 balls.

I normally shoot .490s in my .50s, but the .480s load quite a bit more easily and shoot well enough for woods walks.

I made a drill jig today. Not my idea, There is a guy on ALR forum that makes and sells these. Looks handy so I jumped in. There is a bushing for 1/8” and 3/32” drill bits. I used a small piece of copper line, left over from plumbing a mechanical oil pressure gauge as a sleeve for the 1/8” bushing for a 1/16” drill bit. This should work pretty well.

Attachments

• IMG_6700.jpeg
    IMG_6700.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6699.jpeg
    IMG_6699.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6698.jpeg
    IMG_6698.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Scrubbing down my 32 and planning to get out with it on Monday!
I really don't get to shoot as often as I'd like. I may need to make some schedule adjustments to get some good range time.

I made a drill jig today. Not my idea, There is a guy on ALR forum that makes and sells these. Looks handy so I jumped in. There is a bushing for 1/8” and 3/32” drill bits. I used a small piece of copper line, left over from plumbing a mechanical oil pressure gauge as a sleeve for the 1/8” bushing for a 1/16” drill bit. This should work pretty well.
You are one handy dude.

Latest posts

Back