• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made ramrod pipes for the Carolina Gun laid out their positions , Inlet, drilled and pinned them in the ramrod channel ... Time to take the whole forestock from 2x4 form to " rough in " shape ...finally ! Been fighting me, esp. today.... coffee break first ... My stock duplicator is doing a good job ! Got one side " in the rough " ....won't quit this evening until both sides of forestock are in the rough ....so the whole gun will be in that state ...will be great ! Back at it ... P.S. ...its all in the " Roughed in " shape now ! Finally !! GEESH !! ... Very cool !! Sheew !! Tomorrow ,
Ill start taking her down to the final form ....

Attachments

• IMG_20241022_161301.jpg
    IMG_20241022_161301.jpg
    3.1 MB
  • IMG_20241022_154002.jpg
    IMG_20241022_154002.jpg
    3.3 MB
  • IMG_20241022_161252.jpg
    IMG_20241022_161252.jpg
    3 MB
  • IMG_20241022_154009.jpg
    IMG_20241022_154009.jpg
    3.3 MB
  • IMG_20241022_175208.jpg
    IMG_20241022_175208.jpg
    4.2 MB
  • IMG_20241022_181616.jpg
    IMG_20241022_181616.jpg
    3 MB
Last edited:
Made ramrod pipes for the Carolina Gun laid out their positions , Inlet, drilled and pinned them in the ramrod channel ... Time to take the whole forestock from 2x4 form to " rough in " shape ...finally ! Been fighting me, esp. today.... coffee break first ... My stock duplicator is doing a good job ! Got one side " in the rough " ....won't quit this evening until both sides of forestock are in the rough ....so the whole gun will be in that state ...will be great ! Back at it ... P.S. ...its all in the " Roughed in " shape now ! Finally !! GEESH !! ... Very cool !! Sheew !! Tomorrow ,
Ill start taking her down to the final form ....
Won’t be long know you well be shooting to make sure it has fast ignition.
You were a busy beaver today you and your stock duplicator it know resembles a Carolina trade gun .lol looking good can’t wait to see it go bang my favourite part .

Won’t be long know you well be shooting to make sure it has fast ignition.
You were a busy beaver today you and your stock duplicator it know resembles a Carolina trade gun .lol looking good can’t wait to see it go bang my favourite part .
Me too bud .. This one has been draggin on .Can't wait to get it done and shootin it ... Need to shoot my NWTG a bunch ...this dry spell $ucks ! LOL ... Need to make a bunch of round ball ... Need to talk to the Amish dude too ...need lumber for some other endeavors ... and he said he was gonna be cutting walnut soon so maybe some future stocks ....any way ..... Lots of stuff

Latest posts

Back