• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any bead collectors here?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was into beads for a bit in the '90's. Recently I went through a boxojunk and pulled out a few that might pass as trade beads from the Americas. Besides having a bit of adornment, Id like to have a small supply of PC trade beads on hand that might be used for currency, perhaps earlier examples that I should have moved before the market went soft...

Looking on ebay, it looks like I could spend a lot on shiny stuff, but I'm holding of till I get a better idea of just what beads will get me my own Manhattan.
448019736_10234094877739389_5493640840343116485_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back