• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Big game of the year 2009

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leadchucker1.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg
[/quote]
all taken with 80gr pyrodex and .490 prb.
the hog was thaken with the same.

These two were taken a day apart during Michigans muzzleloading season. One with a .62 Jaeger rifle and the other with a .62 smoothbore, shooting patched roundballs.

Good_Weekend.JPG

This doe was taken the last weekend of the season with the .62 Jaeger rifle, 115gr 2FF behind a .600 prb

Last_weekend%202.JPG

Last_weekend_09.JPG

These are great pictures from some great hunts. Thanks for sharing. Well, for the first time in recent memory I got skunked this season. Maybe next season I'll finally have a picture to share.

went out after work today in hopes of filling my doe tag and it happend 15 min. after getting in my stand.
1263435689.jpg

hanshi said:
"...next season I'll finally have a picture to share..."

No need to wait...start a new thread for 2008 and use your last year's photos...I don't think a separate thread was done for 2008.

Incredible good luck first time out with the new .58cal Virginia on opening morning November 7th during the rut.
Sitting in a natural blind at the edge of an oak flat where deer had been feeding all through October on a huge acorn crop we had this year.
The deer gods took pity and an old man and sent a 6 pointer crossing in front of me 50 yards out with his nose to the ground like a bloodhound...then an hour later, sent a 8 pointer nose down on the same hot Doe track...both 2009 buck tags punched in 90 minutes.

OakFlatEntryFromThicket.jpg

1-68PointRacksROTATEDTOHORIZONTAL.jpg

Not a deer, but I am still proud of my first called (hand calls only) coyote using a round ball. This was in March 2009. I'm already trying for the 2010 thread. :haha:

IMG_6565-3.jpg

I've been hearing about Coyotes making steady progress expanding into NC for several years now but have yet to see one in spite of all the time I spend in the woods...well, I finally saw my first Coyote in NC last week...a road kill on the shoulder of a road on the outskirts of Raleigh

Back