• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Building me a N.W. tradegun. Again ! :D

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd at least add on the note ... "If found, please return to Flint62Smootie care of The MZL Forums" :ghostly: !

At least add name date, year built, # built, model/type or any particulars, e.g., 'Ken Netting barrel custom profiled by RM'

I'd at least add on the note ... "If found, please return to Flint62Smootie care of The MZL Forums" :ghostly: !

At least add name date, year built, # built, model/type or any particulars, e.g., 'Ken Netting barrel custom profiled by RM'
I think I'll pry the buttplate off , cover the end with what ever sealant this gentleman suggests ...then I'll put a little poem about my love for grudge and death metal of the late 20 th century , and one about my kitty kat , Panther Puss , I just love her ... then my Facebook password and my B.F.F. s favorite type of wild flower , I love fire pinks , they are gorgeous in the spring !! ... anything special to me then nail the buttplate back on . I'm so glad I found this forum , ive never met such thoughtful and brilliant individuals that teach me so much .

Last edited:
Gotta get some round ball run , made , and see where's shes a hitting . Just got too bloody hot again ! Crazy ...just a had heavy frost the other morning . Wish I could find some coal , I'd just run the balls in the forge ... always somethin . I'll be stoppin the rusting on the Fusil de Chasse today . It looks good ,time to stop the rusting process and get the iron parts ready for assembly

Attachments

• IMG_20231013_121535.jpg
    IMG_20231013_121535.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231013_121603.jpg
    IMG_20231013_121603.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231013_121530.jpg
    IMG_20231013_121530.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231013_121558.jpg
    IMG_20231013_121558.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Gotta get some round made made and see where's shes a hitting . Just got too bloody hot again ! Crazy ...just a had heavy frost the other morning . Wish I could find some coal , I'd just run the balls in the forge ... always somethin . I'll be stoppin the rusting on the Fusil de Chasse today . It looks good ,time to stop the rusting process and get the iron parts ready for assembly
Sweet ,I like it would like to see some shot patterns Out of it.

Gotta get some round made made and see where's shes a hitting . Just got too bloody hot again ! Crazy ...just a had heavy frost the other morning . Wish I could find some coal , I'd just run the balls in the forge ... always somethin . I'll be stoppin the rusting on the Fusil de Chasse today . It looks good ,time to stop the rusting process and get the iron parts ready for assembly
Outstandingly Beautiful! Wow.

Thanks bud . Can't wait to shoot her some more . Gotta run some round ball then see where shes hitting , shot too. She has a great balance , not muzzle heavy in the least , and a joy to.pack around at 5 1/2 pounds !
Now that’s something I haven’t done geez I gotta weigh slim,but I can tell you he’s lighter than my 28 gauge it’s very noticeable and I thought it was light.😉

Now that’s something I haven’t done geez I gotta weigh slim,but I can tell you he’s lighter than my 28 gauge it’s very noticeable and I thought it was light.😉
Oh yeah ! The short trade guns are like 4 1/2 pounds or bit less ! Your gonna love packin Slim around hunting ! Youll be spoiled then ! :)

Oh yeah ! The short trade guns are like 4 1/2 pounds or bit less ! Your gonna love packin Slim around hunting ! Youll be spoiled then ! :)
Well I weighed slim and he’s 4 1/2 lbs or a tad less, man am I glad I used that little rasp in stead of a bigger one be no stock left when I was done.lol

Well I weighed slim and he’s 4 1/2 lbs or a tad less, man am I glad I used that little rasp in stead of a bigger one be no stock left when I was done.lol
Come on !! Get the big rasp ! Take some more wood off !! Make it 2 pounds !! LOL !! Very cool bud . :)

Gotta get some round ball run , made , and see where's shes a hitting . Just got too bloody hot again ! Crazy ...just a had heavy frost the other morning . Wish I could find some coal , I'd just run the balls in the forge ... always somethin . I'll be stoppin the rusting on the Fusil de Chasse today . It looks good ,time to stop the rusting process and get the iron parts ready for assembly
This one is your "keeper", right?🤔

Back