• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings From Tennessee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highlander73

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello I would like to take the time to introduce myself. I am from the Cumberland Plateau are of East Tennessee. My family roots run deep here as some of my family heritage were the first to settle the Big South Fork area.I am 28 years old and fairly new to the re-enactment scene. I am 1/8th Cherokee(proven by geneolgy) and The rest is Scot and Irish.
I have a friend on here who goes by the name Ephriam, a rifle builder I've known for some time.
I look for to the articles and posts on this site everyday. I have learned a lot of the men and ladies who frequent this site.
Thanks for letting me be a a part.
Highlander aka Bobby

Highlander,
Welcome to the MLF,great having you onboard.
Hope you visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome Highlander73,
New to camp my ownself. Looks like some mighty fine people here. So set a spell and enjoy your stay.

Latest posts

Back