• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thanks To Moderator

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was recently locked in order to make a new password; I thank the powers- that- be for having alerted me to possible compromise of my word; I'm not surprised, it was way too old! Thanks all. Great site, informative and honest.

Password1

🤣
I find that ‘password’ is even easier to remember, except maybe for ‘123456’ or similar. At least that’s what I found folks using before I retired.

You could always use the password generator on your device, like an iPhone for example, then let the device remember it. The actual password is similar to what you get when you spill a can of Alphabet Soup and then add some random characters to it. Then select the ‘use multi-factor authentication’ option and you should be good to go.

I hate passwords. :mad: In fact, on one site my password was: ihatepasswords
Later I was locked out because that turns out to be one of the most commonly used password in the world. :doh: Ya can't win o_O , that's why I hate pass words.

Back