• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Walmart caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to my chinamart 15 miles south of me. They had the ML cap & some products on display about half. They had 2,000 209 Fed hanging & the were $9.93 i got 2 packs. Percussion caps were not in place yet but price was at $5.62. I'm going back on Monday mid morning.

I went to my chinamart 15 miles south of me. They had the ML cap & some products on display about half. They had 2,000 209 Fed hanging & the were $9.93 i got 2 packs. Percussion caps were not in place yet but price was at $5.62. I'm going back on Monday mid morning.
I got 3 tins at the Wally's in Montoursville PA today. They had 8 on the hook. Few other ML related items, mostly inline stuff.

The Brunswick, Maine, Wally had 2 full hooks today of CCI #11, $5.62/100. I bought 6 tins and it looked like I hadn't touched them.
The one I go to on a regular basis don't have them yet. So hopefully I'll get lucky and pick up another couple of tins.

I did the math and even at .06 cap current prices might be up to $1 per shot soon. Still have high power unmentionables that were less than .04 round -shipped!!! Boggles the mind!

Yes, like the half-million rounds of .22 that disappeared from the Del. Cabela's a few years back; if they got to the loading dock, they never went into the door!
I heard of old guys paying off the workers to load them on their trucks

if you want to call wal mart china mart which is an insult why do you go there? stand outside waving US flag telling people not to go in

Thats the way it is in Pulaski Tennessee as well. I talked to an employee in sporting goods last year and they said one shipment of caps and one shipment of the two different propellents they sell. Very limited quantities and no restock until the next year. It surprises me that they don't send more each year. They would definitely sell out if they got 100 tins.
It's all good Bro. Ol Sparkplug has ya covered!

if you want to call wal mart china mart which is an insult why do you go there? stand outside waving US flag telling people not to go in
Are you here just to attack people & their use of names. Sometimes now they are the only place in town. Yes they under cut the small time stores until they folded. Are you a Democrat. Well i am not here to argue , if you want to come into my driveway we can continue your opinion views.

;)

Are you here just to attack people & their use of names. Sometimes now they are the only place in town. Yes they under cut the small time stores until they folded. Are you a Democrat. Well i am not here to argue , if you want to come into my driveway we can continue your opinion views.
only democrats go to wal mart? you are a fire breathing patriot who goes to wal mart so you must be a democrat. come to my driveway

My friend this reply of yours is nice. Has become a place here that people want to Boss/tell you what to do & say. It's still America & i have the right to talk/type my opinions
Yes , I agree 100% .

It was just my attempt to lighten the mood with a little humor and lower the temperature.

Anyways,
th

I did the same last year when I found them in Walmart, bought 3 and left the rest for other folk, this seems to be common for the folk that post here and says something good about our kind of folk.
yes but.... I found some at a local gun show for 10 bucks and overheard him telling a friend he watches walmart and when they stock them he buys them all out at 5.62 then sells for 10.00 so take extra and sell to your friend shooters for 5.62 just my opinion

Visited the Lawton Walmart on Quanah Parker on Saturday. The nook where the muzzloading stuff was displayed is gone.

Last edited:
Back