• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who among us are PIPE smokers?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL i will take my chances without sucking poisons into my lungs. your opinion may differ, you are certainly free to do what you want,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Ah
I’m not going to try to talk you in to becoming a pipe smoker. But pipe smoke isn’t sucked into the lungs. Smoke is taken by mouthfuls, not inhaled like a cigarette or a joint
Some can get into the lungs for sure, but very little, much like sitting around a campfire or an charcoal grill

I quit cigarettes years ago - 1978 - and not touched any tobacco products again until 2007 (cigar or pipe) when my wife filed for divorce after 35 years of marriage - a real shock to me. Now at 75 I rarely have a good cigar or a pipe full of tobacco. I do have a good bourbon and water with a good cigar or a pipe full of tobacco on that rare occasion sitting on the back patio listening to nature - it's very relaxing. Everything in moderation:thumb::ThankYou:

Ah
I’m not going to try to talk you in to becoming a pipe smoker. But pipe smoke isn’t sucked into the lungs. Smoke is taken by mouthfuls, not inhaled like a cigarette or a joint
Some can get into the lungs for sure, but very little, much like sitting around a campfire or an charcoal grill
hey i have no argument, i just don't care to partake, but that gives me no special rights. but i really doubt it is good for you in any way. i relax by drinking coffee or iced tea. i sure hope the caffeine ain't killing me! LOL but who knows. i saw the other day where a woman in Italy died at a documented 122 years old! she quit smoking when she was 116 YEARS OLD! she smoked cigarettes almost 100 years! she ate olive oil and dark chocolate every day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I believe they just called it “pipe weed”. 😁
I remember that, in the appendices for the Lord of the Rings, Tolkien just said it was a variant of Nicotiana... They talked about different blends in the book, but there was never any mention of flavors, so I'm guessing his idea of blends were burleys or cavendishes....

A number of folks at a match I shoot at in Ohio (New Frontiersmen, Ashland OH) smoke pipes and commiserate when they have finished shooting.

Latest posts

Back