• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds WTS-custom John Zimmerman 1855 rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have for sale a never been fired Zimmerman made repro 1855 rifle with sabre bayonet. This rifle is custom made with everything except the bayonet made in the US. Made in actual Harpersferry, just like the originals. Comes with all the correct accessories. Has a milled out patch box with front sight attachment and extra nipple just like the originals. It also has a fully functional Maynard tape system. Barrel is a bobby hoytt. Bayonet is a repro that has been numbered to the gun. Stock has none to very little handle marks no gouges scratches. This rifle doesn't come out of my safe often. Ive had this rifle for a while to fill a spot in my collection. It’s a really nice rifle, however it’s time to pass it on. This rifle is how originals would have looked straight from the armory in harpers-ferry. Rifle would be great for an early NY impression, or civil war collection. Now onto price

I would like to get what I have into it out of it which is $2000 but I will consider reasonable offers on it.

View attachment IMG_9602.jpeg
IMG_9603.jpeg
IMG_9604.jpeg
View attachment IMG_9605.jpeg
IMG_9606.jpeg
View attachment IMG_9607.jpeg
IMG_9608.jpeg
IMG_9609.jpeg
IMG_9610.jpeg
View attachment IMG_9611.jpeg

Last edited:
Back