• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Making Barnett N.W. gun for Ricky

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s is a very fair price but my budget just won’t allow it right now.
Oh , I understand bud ...that ain't chicken feed !! You ever wanna build one just holler at me ...I'll send ya a building manual and help ya out anyway I can .... plus ... I got like 2 years + worth of gun work now so , it'd be awhile ! LOL

Oh , I understand bud ...that ain't chicken feed !! You ever wanna build one just holler at me ...I'll send ya a building manual and help ya out anyway I can .... plus ... I got like 2 years + worth of gun work now so , it'd be awhile ! LOL
Thank you. I have the trade gun book downloaded and printed. I’d like to build one and own one of yours.

Just a little tid bit ... One of those MANY pain in the @$s moments that happens during a build . On almost every build a piece comes out where the side plate is inlet . After putting on finish you have to drag the corners with a knife or chisel to get the parts to fit back in the mortices . This time a pretty big one came out ... thank goodness it didnt go far .as some fly across the shop and gone . Well ....just one more thing to add to the list ... I fixed it with authentic colonial slow set epoxy but .... sure is irritating !!

Attachments

• IMG_20231128_163607~2.jpg
    IMG_20231128_163607~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Not a gun building thing but ....a living primitive funny pic ya all might find humorous ... Heatin my shower water up on the wood stove ...its 18 degrees out so good time to take a shower outside !! Almost ready ! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20231128_220743.jpg
    IMG_20231128_220743.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231128_220736.jpg
    IMG_20231128_220736.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I looked on the site but could not find the manual, where can this be had. Thanks BZ

Back